Sunday, May 06, 2007

I was going to do a top ten list

But it just is too hard to compile all of the best computer tips in one place. So, here's the first in a series:

Every computer should have these things installed:

1. C Cleaner keeps your hard drive squeaky clean.
2. Process Explorer is Task Manager on steroids.
3. AVG is the best anti-virus available anywhere.
4. Ad Aware is easy to use, and works better then anything else I've tried.

And, everyone should have an account here to back up, and/or share important documents.

2 comments:

Dusa said...

Um, yeah...do you have a program that can fix Access databases? Or could you talk to your friend Bill Gates? I'm having a problem with mine and it's really really chapping my aZZ.

SP.

Anonymous said...

I M ON MY LPTP RDNG YR EMAILZ LOL!!1

SRY NO ACCESS HLP 4U

SUCKITUP

GODSPEED KITTY . . .