Saturday, February 18, 2006

Beck + AC/DC + Micheal Jackson =

this

Can't stop myself from listening to . . .

this "Been caught stealin' your rump"(Kathy's favorite, Janes + Prince + Beasties)

Or this "Jay Z is crazy in love" (Jay-Z, Beyonce, and Saliva)

Or this "Legalize a Reggae Woman" (Buju Banton + Stevie Wonder)

Or this "Say my name of the tiger" (you can figure this one out on your own)

I may have an unhealthy obsession with this one (Jay-Z and Nina)

For the uninitated these are mashups, where two or more songs are 'mashed' together to create a mix, sometimes funny, sometimes stupid, and occasionally really great. I just can't get enough of them. The two sites below are some of the best places to find them, but they are all over the web.

My favorite mash-up site.

Here's another great mashup site.

No comments: